New user Activation problem

I have had a few issues with my Ring video doorbell. At first it would not update and seemed to get stuck in a loop. I factory reset and then time it completed the update after some time. Now when I go to look at the live feed I get a message saying"Activating Device…" and then it spins until it times out and states there was a streaming error. I have looked at troubleshooting steps but they mostly have to do with my router. My router is fine and has several devices connected to it and using internet features and they are all farther away. I have attached a screen shot of the health report. I have tried live view with my mobile device on WiFi as well as LTE to no avail. On WiFi down speed is 373.1 MB up is 18.5 MB and ping is 22 MS.

Hi @robertgmullen. I would look over this great Community post here to see if it can offer any improvement to your LIve View issues. Once you’ve looked that over and if you’re still having no luck with your Live View, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.