New ring peep hole microphone echo/screeching

Got a ring peephole delivered yesterday ,after installing the app on my iphone 11,I tested the video quality first and it was OK,pixalated in bits,** ,it dosent look like 1080p,looks like low bitrate to save them on hdd server space,biggest problem is loud screeching/echo when I use the microphone,it happens on all my devices iphone 11/amazon echo show/firestick/,i tryed a hard reset today but it didnt fix it,my wifi 350mb/30mb is solid so it’s not that**

Hi @hash70. If your Ring is emitting any type of screeching or static noise on the Live View or recordings and a reset did not resolve this, it would be best for you to contact our support team directly so they can take a closer look at your device and account. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: