New Feature not showing on both doorbels

I’ve just installed a ring 2 doorbell, I’ve moved the ring 1 to the back of the house.
When I open the app theres a new feature for the ring 1 on the settings “smart alerts” but this feature does not show for my ring 2.
Have I done something wrong when I installed it??

Good question @Ashby1961! If you are referring to the smart alerts for motion settings, this is also known as Motion Frequency. Motion Frequency will allow you to choose between frequent detection or a lighter value for saving battery in high traffic areas. I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the application to your mobile device to ensure it is up to date. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi, many thanks for your advice, in this occasion I’m afraid it has not resolved my problem. I have deleted and reinstalled Ring app but I still have the problem.
The Ring 1 has a new menu option called smart alerts
My Ring 2 does not have this

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have two ring doorbells. One has the smart alert option showing up and the other does not. Were you able to get this resolved?

Hey neighbors! The Smart Alerts feature show in the attached image shared by @Ashby1961, is the tile option which contains the People Only Mode feature. Try the following to activate People Only Mode f or battery-powered devices:

• Open the Ring app on your mobile device.
  • Tap on the device you wish to adjust.
  • Tap Smart Alerts.
  • Tap ** People Only Mode.**
  • Tap the **People Only Mode ** toggle switch to turn the mode on **. **

**Find out more information about People Only Mode, here. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: **