New Disarm mode not working, still detects motion?

Hey neighbors! If your Disarm mode is not working, could you please try removing the Ring app from your phone, rebooting your phone, and then reinstalling the Ring app. From there, re-log back into your account, ensure your Modes settings are as they should be for the Disarm mode, and then close the Ring app after putting yourself into the Disarm mode. From there, please walk in front of your devices to attempt to “set off” an alert. In the event that this still happens, I would love to see a screen recording of this to show to my team. What the screen recording should look like is you pulling up your Ring app, putting yourself into Disarm mode, then closing the Ring app, walking in front of your device (be out of sight before going near device during this test) and then set off the device so that it sends a push notification to your phone for motion detected.

This will show that even with your system Disarmed, the device is still recording motion and sending you an alert. Having this will be what I need to get this matter escalated up further! In addition to the screen recording, please reply with a screenshot of how your Disarm Mode settings are like @tlamy has, and what type of phone and OS version you have that you’re running.