Need to take ownership of one I got at auction

Need help taking ownership so I can set up

Hey @timmonsour87! To initiate the change of device ownership process, you will want to start a new setup in your Ring app. Doing so will prompt an email to be sent to the previous owner who will be able to remove it. Learn more about device ownership here.

If you’ve waited some time after completing the above, and still do not have ownership of your device, please reach out to our support team who will be more than happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Need help with the ownership as well. I have forgotten my ownership email. Please let me know what I can do

Hi @Kelvin1987. Can you please reach out to our support team for this concern? They’ll be able to help you get your account in order. Our support team can be reached at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have similar problem, Item bought from Ebay from 2nd hand shop, as still do not have ownership of my device. How can i reach out to the support team?

Hi @Tree2p. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look for you. Hope that helps. :slight_smile: