Motion Detection

When I set the motion sensitivity with the motion wizard, and save it, and activate the change by standing in front of the doorbell, it does not save the changes. It keep it at Maxium or near maximum. Any suggestions??

Hey @Pastorfred3155! Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device to ensure it is integrated optimally with the phone. If that does not improve the experience with motion settings, please check the signal strength and distance from the router, as saving settings will certainly require a sufficient uninterrupted connection to wifi. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Will do! Thanks.

Well, it didn’t work. Did all the above. Still doesn’t hold the setting. Any other suggestions?

Depending on the slider options and device model, there may be preset increments such as maximum, minimum, and in the middle. This may be why a slight alteration could revert to the nearest increment. If this concern persists, I recommend reaching out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in-depth troubleshooting.