Microphone

Is there anyway of lowering the volume on the microphone that people hear outside? Wen I press microphone and speak the whole of the neighbourhood can hear me. Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Voddy67. There is no way to change the Doorbell’s speaker volume when speaking through the 2-way talk, but you can turn down the Doorbell’s speaker when the button is pressed! If you go into the Device Settings within the Device’s Profile > General Settings > Doorbell Ring Volume, you can adjust that here. Although, I could see a benefit in having the ability to change the 2-way talk volume too!

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!