May 2020 - Still giving referral credits?

I’m trying to find out if Ring is still giving $10 referral credits? I clicked a link from a post that was from February of this year and it said when you download the app, register, confirm your email address & turn on two-factor authentication you get a $10 credit. I did all of these things and I don’t see any credits. Is Ring no longer doing credits for this OR referral credits?

Hey @kaiami. We are no longer participating in this referral program at this time. My apologizes for any confusion the post in February may have caused!

I had $190 in credits… and they are gone… soooooo how do I get them back???

Hi there, @Jessica91! The Ring Referral Credit Program that we had for the Neighbors app officially ended on December 31, 2019. Any credit offered during this time are valid for 90 days, per the terms and conditions for the program. You would have had until March 31, 2019 to claim the remaining credits you may have had on your account. As we are always running new promotional offers and deals, keep an eye on our website, your email, and the Community for any updates on new promotions or discounts. :slight_smile: