Low volume ring doorbell pro

Hi all I’ve came across an issue today that the external volume on my ring pro doorbell is very low outside. I have managed to find a work around to kind of sort the issue but it isn’t the answer as you have to turn events history off in the ring app to restore to a better volume.

will there be an update coming out? Why is there not a slider within the app for external speaking volume? It seems a simple enough fix to me ! Is there anything else I could look at to fix this issue? I use iPhone with the latest update installed.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us @Paul64 ! The timeline and event history are permanent features of the Ring app. Can you please explain further what steps you are taking to improve volume as well as which Ring app version and os version you are using?

The best first step here is to remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated. I recommend also checking that VPN and bluetooth is disabled. Feel free to let us know how this goes, or more details on your concern. Thank you!

Spoke to support explained what the issue was and all the different things I had tried there was nothing left that I could do. The doorbell needed rebooted at the Ring end of things. I did find out though that if you have a hard wired doorbell there is a small component which must be put between the transformer and the doorbell. I use the ting plug in adaptor so it did not apply to my problem