Live view

Is there any way to make the live view not turn off automatically after 10 minutes?

Hi @Sarah2002. At this time the Live View is maxed at 10 minutes for video storage purposes. For this feedback, I recommend sharing this in our Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there! This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

Hi, I have a problem that after half a minute / minute it stops the live view automatically and it makes me uncomfortable if people are at the door and stops the conversation while I talk to them.
I would appreciate it if you could solve my problem…

Hi @jerusalem. Can you please provide a bit more detail on the concern you’re having? For example, which model of Doorbell do you have? You can find this information on the back of the device itself, on the original packaging, or in the Ring App under the Device Health screen. Does this happen when you’re connected to wifi or cellular data, or both? I’d be happy to offer some helpful troubleshooting suggestions once I have more information. :slight_smile: