Live view doesn't work on website

This webpage https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/208144516-Using-Live-View says

Accessing Live View from your Dashboard

• On your Dashboard screen, tap on an image from your doorbell or camera.
  • You will be automatically brought to Live View.
  • Tap on the icon that looks like a small microphone to speak.
  • Then, tap End Live to end the Live View.

This doesn’t work on my PC. Is this only for devices using the app? When I rang the help line, it was extremely unhelpful and he told me it’s not available to devices and that the website says so. But we were cut off but we were cutoff before I could ask him why it doesn’t say so on the “help page” about “live view”! And I wasn’t going to waste more time with someone that didn’t seem to want to be helpful.

Why doesn’t the website say that “live view” is not available on their website? Except the “live view” that is recordings in Event History.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, @GrahameGould! It looks like the article you shared is from the App support section of the Help Center. The functionality you are looking for can only be done with the Ring app. Live View can be initiated from the Ring app dashboard, or the Ring app device specific page.

When logging in at Ring.com, you can review past events but cannot live view. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: