Live view audio noise screeching

Hi there, just bought another Ring doorbell 2 as the other one has water ingress. When i turn the doorbell to live view there is and awfull noise any ideas how to fix or should i take it back to the shop? See attached video https://ring.com/share/6772260073944321824

Hey @Steved20. Are there any appliances or electronic devices nearby that might be causing this audio interference with your doorbell? I recommend starting with a power cycle by removing the battery and reinserting it after 10 seconds. If it seems to only happen at night time, please check out this thread where there are some tips and tricks on how to potentially address this concern!

I was speaking to ring on Twitter they told me to do a hard reset which cured the problem this morning, I’ve just done a live view tonight and it’s making a noise again

Hi I have the same issue with my new ring video doorbell 3 plus - when watching live the audio is screeching .

Hi @Npz. For this concern, I’d suggest resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you can take the Doorbell through a fresh setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If this concern persists after those steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and offer more advanced troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.