Lagging notification

Our doorbell is not reporting right away. Sometimes as much as an hour after the fact. I just upgraded to a new Ring video Doorbell 3 hoping it would be better. We are growing quite frustrated

Hey @Dwickhamsr. Does the Doorbell lag at all when it comes to recording the event? Is it just the push notification that is delayed? For example, will the Doorbell record at 6:30 PM, show that in the log, but lets say you don’t get a notification until 7:00 PM? If this is the case, please let me know what kind of phone you are running and what OS it is on, as well as any troubleshooting you’ve done to address this! :slight_smile:

We have two iPhones with latest iOS. The recordings are okay but notifications to our phones are sometimes late. We’ve had someone ring the bell and we don’t get the notice at all.

@Dwickhamsr Thank you for letting me know! I’m glad the recordings are as they should be, but I’m sorry to hear you’re losing notifications. If you can, please visit this Help Center Article here for more information on how to trouble notification issues on iOS devices.