Internet connecting

Followed instructions and reboot several times but still doesn’t connect. Wi-Fi reboot as well. All Wi-Fi is fine and connecting to everything else except the doorbell. This has been working fine throughout the months we have had it.

Mine started doing this yesterday. No changes to WiFi Network it does still send motion alerts with videos though. When you check device it says it’s off line and no network connection. So can’t view any live feed, haven’t tried resets yet. I’ll be checking this out today.

Hey neighbors! I’d suggest first trying a reset of your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you’ll want to try setting it up again by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If that doesn’t work for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a deeper look into this for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: