How to set up same device using new wifi network

As you can see above that’s what I’ve been attempting to do but everytime i try ir tells me still registered under owner (which is me) and idk how to remove myself as owner. Assistance please?

Hi @WillKey3! The best first step here will be to check out our Change of Ownership article for the necessary steps. If you are switching between two of your own accounts, simply check your email inbox associated with the account for the email to release ownership.

If the above steps did not help to resolve this concern, our support team will be happy to assist further! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the same problem of Willkey3

I tried to reconnect my door bell, but it said that it is still under the register owner, and send me an auto email to how to remove devices. It doesn’t allow me to remove the device because my app doesn’t show any of the settings of remove advise under Devices or General Settings

It seems the costly doorbell becomes garbage soon or a costly display in the front door!

Please help