cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve old footage

Highlighted
New Neighbor

How to retrieve old footage

I am trying to retrieve footage from Monday June 15th and Tuesday June 16th due to an incident that occured. There is footage saved from that day on my plan but ONLY live motion footage. For example, I can see 10 second snapshots of the entire day today, through the past week. So, I can slowly move the toggle to see the whole day from the last 7 days. However, I can no longer do this on the days that I am trying to review the footage for. Does this make sense? Cna anyone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How to retrieve old footage

Hey @ekwhitey. As detailed in our Help Center Article here,  snapshots will be stored in the cloud for seven days. After that they are automatically deleted. This will not affect any of your motion events or Live Views, as you have seen in your Timeline when viewing these days that are more than 7 days old. You will need to ensure you are saving any Snapshots you may need before the 7 day expiration. Once deleted, the previously available Snapshots are inaccessible and cannot be retrieved. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.