History shows time passed only

Is there a setting where I can see the time of an incident instead of how long ago? (where I need to calculate what tiem it was)

When I want to search for an event, It shows only time passed, it doesn’t give me the time of the incident, unless I play the video.
I believe it use to be that way

Ring events.PNG

Good question @Scott12! Your most recent events will show this way until a certain time frame has passed. Within a 24 hour window, you will see time passed since, and of course date and time once some time has passed.

This may also differ depending on the method used to check events. Visiting Ring.com/account or app.ring.com, might look different than checking in the actual Ring application on your phone. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late response ( I didn’t notice there was an answer).

When I go to the website it shows the same.

It’s very annoying. I really wish they change that. It’s very cumbersome to calculate how long ago things happened

1 Like

Thank you for this feedback, @Scott12. As we greatly value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: