Front door not recognized online, but on phone app

I have a back door and front door doorbell and only the back door is visible online, but on the app they are both visible. I was onluy able to subscribe to the protection plan for one since there is only one online, what do I do to get the front door back online?

Hi @kylemjohnson8. If you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell that is offline > Device Health > You should see an option to reconnect back to your wifi network. From there, follow the in-app steps, and then it should help bring your device online. If you cannot bring the device online from there, please let me know where you get stuck! :slight_smile:

Suggested solution did not work. to be clear, both devices are online on app, but only 1 on same account online.

@kylemjohnson8 My apologizes for my confusion! To get this matter addressed and cleared up for you so you have a plan for each device, could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this call goes!