Front door Ring

My Ring keeps showing a black screen with the words ”unverified motion event”. I’ve recharged the battery it hasn’t helped.

Hey @Carl1. Could you try turning off motion verification, as it seems to be not verifying motion events for you, resulting in them being unverified and you not seeing a recording. To can toggle this off by going into the Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Motion Settings > **Motion Verification > ** Click the toggle to turn off this setting. From there, press and hold the setup button on the Doorbell for 20 seconds, and then go into the Device Health page and tap on Reconnect/Change Wifi Network. From here, it will take you through another setup, which you should complete. Once set up again, monitor the device from there to ensure it’s working as it should!

Looks like my wifi signal is weak, so I’ll need to contact my internet service. I’ll get back with you once they respond

1 Like

This worked!!!

Could you try turning off motion verification, as it seems to be not verifying motion events for you, resulting in them being unverified and you not seeing a recording. To can toggle this off by going into the Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Motion Settings > **Motion Verification > ** Click the toggle to turn off this setting. From there, press and hold the setup button on the Doorbell for 20 seconds, and then go into the Device Health page and tap on Reconnect/Change Wifi Network. From here, it will take you through another setup, which you should complete. Once set up again, monitor the device from there to ensure it’s working as it should!

1 Like