Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorbells Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Doorbells Feature Request

Hi Jenn,

Is there any way of linking doorbells? I have a solar stick up cam and doorbell setup on my back terrace, but no way to hear when someone rings my front door. Any way to have the back Camera and/or doorbell chime with a distinct tone when someone’s at the front door?
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Easy toggle for Disabling Your In-Home Doorbell Chime on Ring Pro

We love the ability to disable the in-home doorbell chime, especially when baby is sleeping. However it would be great to have the ability to easily toggle this on/off from the main screen or somewhere accessible, rather than digging through the settings

Highlighted
New Neighbor

If the app supports Siri integration, you can make a Siri shortcut to got straight to live view.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi,

Read through most of these and didn't seem to find this feature requested. Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere.

Love the Ring products have both the security system and doorbell pro.

I would like to request that notifications contain a screenshot or picture when motion is detected on the doorbell cameras. It takes way too long to load up the app and wait for the live view to load. Most of the time the person is gone before the live view loads. At which point I have to view the history which also takes time for it to upload to cloud before being able to view. Have to constatly hit refresh for a couple minutes. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I installed my Ring pro horizontally and the app is not optimized for that.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

No, the instructions come with a level that it can only be mounted vertically.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes I know, but uch a feature would be nice and probably not very difficult to implement.. I don't see any obvious reason why this should not be possible.
I mounted mine horizontally and the only thing that is bothering me is that the picture is shifted to 90 degree.. Which should not be hard to fix..
At the end I substituted my old doorbell, which was installed horizontally.. My new ring doorbell covers the hole left from the old one..
I bet a lot of people (especially in Europe) have this problem. Here the doorbells are horizontal!!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

This might be posted already so I apologize. I would really like the live view from my doorbell to instantly pop up on my phone when the motion sensor activates or the doorbell rings, instead of having to go through all the steps to get to the live view.  Thanks. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

@NorthernRing wrote:

This might be posted already so I apologize. I would really like the live view from my doorbell to instantly pop up on my phone when the motion sensor activates or the doorbell rings, instead of having to go through all the steps to get to the live view.  Thanks. 

It used to do this, does not appear to anymore, well, not on my tablets anyway, i do believe it still does on my phone for doorbel rings, its under Notification Preferences, In-App notifications, the wording is terrible though, and if you can figure out if on or off applies to showing the live view automatically, please let me know Smiley Wink

Highlighted
New Neighbor

i would like a dedicated on off button in the app so I could turn off all the functions on the doorbell so I can go out to say get the mail and not have a video load so me or any phones that share the account have to scroll through not knowing if it's important or not. The person that's home knows what happened but not the other one who's say at work. 

/* */