cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorbells Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Doorbells Feature Request

Add PROPER two factor authentication, using an app like Auth, Google Authenticator, etc. SMS two factor is not good enough.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Add the ability for the user to "Implement" a Firmware upgrade.  I have 2 Ring Pros and of course both are at different Firmware levels.  The user needs the option to Stay Current.  You can see the Firmware level and tell if it is current but a user needs too be able to update and also to see the "fixes" available adn Firmware levels available. 

Thanks

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Agreed - it is too easy to get a carrier to issue a SIM card to the wrong person, and now they are getting your SMS two factor code.

Highlighted
Neighbor II

If someone wants to go to that extreme, they'll get it someway. Who's going to go and do that? If your that concerned, you'd be better off with a closed system than Ring.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Number of mechanical bell rings > 1

Would be nice if Video Doorbell Pro can ring the mechanical chime a customizable number of times with a single push of the door bell button. Currently, a single ding-dong is insufficient.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

If not mentioned already, integrate the functionality of the Rapid Ring App (quick Live View) into the mainstream Ring App, so that everything can be under one umbrella.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

1. Doorbell pro holiday or other face plates.
2. Tone variety on the doorbell itself. ie you push the doorbell and a Metallica MIDI file plays. Or deck the halls for the holiday. You could clean up selling each Tone for a dollar!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Because my visitors don't hear a chime when they push my Ring Doorbell 2, they don't think it works. So, they end up knocking on my door instead. That means I sometimes miss visitors or deliveries when I'm in the back of my house. It would be very helpful if you were to add this feature. Thanks.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I agree! I would love to have Christmas music playing outside right now. The built in tone is annoying
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Silence In Home DoorBell

I agree. I would like the home's built in chime to be quiet when I have my ring chimes silenced or just when I dont want to hear it.
/* */