Doorbells Feature Request

Like others have posted, I think it would be great to have the ability to have the app (or something) automatically open when the doorbell is pressed.

However, this brings up some other issues, such as:

(1) If you have the app on more than one device, which of the devices would automatically receive the live stream?

(2) I could see it being configured so that only one device can have the automatic-open feature, but then what if you want to view the stream on a different device? Does the first device automatically disconnect when you answer it via the second device?

(3) Or do you allow multiple connections to the door bell? If so, then what about the audio that comes from the devices – if someone on device # 2 speaks, the audio will go to the door bell, but will/should device # 1 also hear that audio?

(4) I’d really like to have things setup so that when the doorbell is pressed, my Echo Show automatically opens the doorbell stream, however, when no one is home (e.g., during the work day) my phone would be notified so I could answer it there (via the nice Rapid Ring app). Perhaps the auto-answer feature could be scheduled – during the work day, nothing does auto-answer; during non-work hours, the Echo Show would auto-answer.

Just some thoughts… Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Jon