Doorbell wont stay connected

I apologize if I posted this already but dont see reply. Wired Doorbell pro has worked for long time, all of a sudden cant keep connected. When I do hard reset works for about 7 hours then disconnects. Don’t know what else to try. I’ve seen posts about some kind of updates, maybe I missed something. Can wirwd power pack go bad. Would love any idea. Thank you.

Hi @Madz2! Disconnecting can be related to power, as you stated, or even wifi connection. Please check your Doorbell Pro device health in the Ring app, as this will show you RSSI (wifi signal strength) and power readings. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. If you are connected to 5 Ghz wifi, please connect instead to 2.4 Ghz.

If the wifi connection looks good, then power is definitely the next variable to check on. It’s always good to ensure your transformer is not old, and the wiring is not too thin or spliced wiring. If you feel that your Pro Power Kit needs to be replaced, check out our Spare Parts Kits on Ring.com. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: