Doorbell will not reconnect to WiFi

Set up for about a week and a half with no issues. Battery was almost dead, took down to charge. Fully charged and now won’t reconnect. Went through whole setup again l, was fine for a minute then went dark again unable to view live or detect motion.
-No changes to WiFi or internet settings/service.
-hard reset did nothing.
-removed device and started as new device, still nothing.

Same here - how can we fix?

1 Like

Hey neighbors! @Aaguiar23 Thank you for detailing what you have done, as this would be the extent of the troubleshooting you can do on your end. Since the device is still not working, and also @CasadegarzaMV, I recommend you both call our support team.

For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as what happens for you guys may help point other neighbors in the right direction. :slight_smile:

Mine is the same and no blue light when button press. The only life in it is when I plug in to charge then blue light comes on