Doorbell pro distorted video no motion events no live view

I am having a issue recently. Motion events are not showing up. When I can access live video the screen is distorted, a rainbow like color. When I access the app the screen is green where there would normally be the camera view. When I try to access live view it loads forever and won’t connect and if it does the video is the rainbow looking distortion. I have reset the doorbell, deleted the app and reinstalled, reset my router, have good internet speed. Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions?

Hi @BWE! Video connection and image quality is often related to wifi. As it looks like you’ve checked your network status and resources, the only other thing I recommend checking if your device RSSI and channel. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. As the Ring Pro can connect to dual band networks, please ensure it is connecting to your 2.4 Ghz network, rather than the 5 Ghz.

If your network checks out, the best next variable to check is power. Your device health in the Ring app should also indicate your power levels. Please ensure these are good as it can certainly impact the powering of the lens for video. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: