Doorbell no longer activating

Doorbell no longer activating. Tried the help suggestions without success. Internet speed is good, device health is good, connected to home WIFI.

Also repeated the setup process.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Hey @Pandyd. Are you referencing pulling up your Live View? What Doorbell do you have? Could you try the Rapid Ring app to see if this helps pull up your Live View? You can learn more about how to help pull up your Live View in our Community post here.

I have a Ring Doorbell Pro. Signal Strength is -52. WIFI with Mobile Data off is 40 download & 17 upload Mbps.

Trying to get Live View and constantly getting “Activating Device” Message. Tried Rapid Ring App and it reports weak signal yet both my internet & WIFI are significantly high.

The router is only 3-4m away from doorbell.

Wow Ring doorbell is truely a poor device. I’ve installed Swann security cameras and they work great without any hassle. Ring Doorbell works for a few days then stops and can’t display live video. My internet, WIFI strength & device health are all good.

Again product must be really poor quality. I want my money back if it can’t work.

@Pandyd Thanks for getting back to me! I apologize that there has been a delay in getting a response back to you. At this time, it would be best to reach out to our support team for them to take a deeper look into this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.