Doorbell Pro disconnecting from Wifi

My doorbell Pro keeps disconnecting from WiFi. I’ve checked all troubleshooting steps and it still disconnects. WiFi is good, I had my Internet provider come and they required, switched the router etc. I’ve checked the doorbell power and it’s good. The devise health on the app states it’s good. I can’t figure out what else. I’m very close of giving up and retuning everything that has to to with Ring.

Sorry to hear about this @Pedrohandyman! Great work checking on the network status and equipment. As the Doorbell Pro can connect to both 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz networks, I recommend ensuring it is connecting to the 2.4 Ghz network only. Although your Ring app device health shows a good signal, check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength.

Falling offline is usually related to network, but can also be due to power loss. If the above network variables are sufficient, check the power reading in device health to see if it decreases at any time. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem and I think I found the source. My ISP resets my modem every night. For whatever reason they feel it’s necessary to reset my modem, my doorbell doesn’t reconnect. I have NO idea why they do this, nor why this idiotic doorbell won’t re-establish a connection. So, every morning I have to remove it, push the orange button on the back, go through all the crap to get it to reconnect and mount back on the wall. I think I’m going to go buy a $10 doorbell from Home Depot and throw this in the trash like I should have years ago.