Doorbell Pro Split Button

Hi All,

Am new to this forum so not fully versed on all - greetings on you all though…!

I have a Doorbell Pro and the button has split… it seems as if there is a problem here with their quality…?

Please can you point me in the direction of how to get a replacement?

Very much appreciated and sincere regards,

Brendon

mine also done the same be great to find out

Same here and I tried to call and explain, but no luck so far. So I guess it is a problem and it should be solved…

Mine too has split in the Ring Doorbell Pro.
Did you guys ever get a fix?
To me it seems a Substandard/faulty design as we don’t even get a ‘press’ once a week on it!!

Hi @Headzup. For this concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a look at what options are available for the damage on your Doorbell’s button. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

again - I did reach out to your ‘support team’ and received no advice. (well, none that was usable). I dont care about warranty I just want a doorbell that works.
The button splits meaning the material used is not fit for purpose. Can you tell me where I can just get a new button as I paid a lot of money for the ring equipment and and extremely annoyed.

ok people - I spent some time online and found replacements.
I just found a solution on Ebay, replacement buttons made from stronger silicone. Sorry Ring. If you cannot supply us with either replacements or decent quality buttons then we have to go elsewhere. I paid almost $1000 for all my ring stuff between cameras and the bell so was very upset.
I do not need patronizing nor, no solutions nor, hours spent searching for a replacement. Ring, you have a GREAT product. Get it together.