Doorbell Pro + Chime & Notifications

Hi all,

Just purchased my first Ring doorbell Pro with a Chime and noticed the following seems a little annoying and not well thought out.

The Doorbell makes the default “Ring” chime when pressed and cannot be changed anywhere?

The Chime plug-in unit you can select different “chimes”

The app on the phones you can select different “Chimes” but they are not all the same as the ones available in the Chime plug-in unit settings.

It is therefore possible with one press on the doorbell to have the the doorbell, plugi-in Chime and mobile app all make different chimes.

Is there a way or can we have a feature to set one chime for all mobile devices, doorbell, plug-in chimes, mobiles app?

Currently I have a Christmas chime set on the plug-in chime, the same is not available on my phone and the doorbell just makes the standard “Ring” chime.

Regards,

Paul

Hi @G4HLF. The ring from the actual Doorbell itself will always be the default alert tone and cannot be changed. As for the Chime and the alert on your phone, we appreciate your feedback on having the option to set these tones to be the same. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this suggestion and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: