SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Doorbell Pro 2 way audio issue

i exchanged mine.  works good now

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello all, got a ringbell 2 for Chrimbo and all works well apart from mobile to bell audio. Other way is fine..have done a hard reset and reset router but nothing..any tips greatly appreciated..btw, mobile operating system is android One. Thanks
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Found the solution. I had the same. I found it was the ringtone that I had set up on my phone causing issues. Only use the normal ringtone in the app and not a song on your phone.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Not sure how the ring tone would cause static on two way communucation
Highlighted
New Neighbor

No idea... I bought a ring 2 about 4 weeks ago. Set it up and found I had two way issues. Could hear my voice after a second delay, also person outside the same. Called customer service and they true everything. In the end said to send back as a faulty unit.
New one arrived today. Set it up and all was fine with no feedback.. Changed ringtone to a song on my phone. Suddenly same issue.
Changed it back to standard tone and went back to being fine again.
Cant understand how it effects it, must be a software issue.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

That's a good enough reason to do that to mine. Appreciate your troubleshooting!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi all

when I got this response I thought great, that's a new angle and will sort it but guess what??

no difference Smiley Sad On door bell I've chosen default but on motion I don't have a default so left it on windchimes. Also on my tablet which is android 6 there are no issues and the notifications section takes you straight to the ringtones list whilst my mobile operates on android 10 and you have to enable notification storage and by default all the app ringtones are mixed in with the phone notifications..don't know what else to do but appreciate everyones input...  

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ok all good now thank u
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Can’t find the actual solution. Can you help
Highlighted
New Neighbor

My issue seems to have been resolved when I changed the notification sounds back to the standard alert tones. I had set mine up to play songs from my device. Was fine before it did it, went funny when I chose a song, then back to fine when I reverted back to origanal alert tones...

Could be other issues, try resetting unit, resetting router. Use different devices to see if it's the device that has the issue, or is a problem with the unit.