Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorbell Pro 2 way audio issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Doorbell Pro 2 way audio issue

Really annoyed with this issue, when you contact customer service they just go through the common sense procedure a waste of time. Wish i choose a different brand instead of ring.

My issue is that the person ringing the doorbell is unable to hear what iam saying. I have samsung s9.

Its just a joke how this issue has been going on for a long time.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi just got rid of my S9 for the same problem ring always blames Samsung for the problem,but on my new iPhone works brilliant hope this helps.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi 

I installed my ring 3 pro yesterday . I tested it away from the house and it appeared to work fine audio out and in. Today i couldnt hear the person at all but they could hear me. Rather frustrating start  as I tried it three times away and at home . I have done all usual checks microphone button etc ..Anyone help please??

Highlighted
New Neighbor

wondering why i cant see the feed on how to do the reset, only that it worked?

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Hi @sdsmitty! To reset your Video Doorbell, please hold the setup button for 20 seconds. Once the Doorbell is reset, completing a setup in the Ring app will reconnect your device. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Lost my audio somewhere along the way.

I did the reset and it's all good now!

Thanks