cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
The Ring Community is currently undergoing maintenance. Click here to learn more

Doorbell Pro 2 way audio issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Doorbell Pro 2 way audio issue

Are you saying resetting is not a fix? Should i exchange or wait on a fix from you.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am having audio issues as well. I just set up my new ring pro yesterday and when my husband and I were testing out the audio it sounded muffled and incomprehensible. The problem is only when attempting to talk to whoever is outside. I can hear whoever is talking outside through my phone but they cannot hear me. Please help! Thank you.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I still cannot figure out what to do. If I have my microphone muted, is sounds good.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Is it possible that this problem is with Android phones and not IPhone? How bout that little transformer, should I remove that and try? I'm getting tired of this ring already. Please assist
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same volume so how do I fix it tks
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the same problem and use both an iPhone and Amazon devices such as Dot or Echo show to answer the doorbell.
From the doorbell end I find the audio so bad that it is almost useless.
My WiFi is fibre 72mbs and RSSI is 56. Surely the audio should be better than this.
Ring Pro. Device was exchanged by Ring but no change at all.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I can’t hear the person at the door unless I mute my mic iPhone. And if I click on go to solution for this thread there is no
Link to a video. Help :-)
New Neighbor

Sorry.  I replaced the unit and it's better now, however having video issues now.   

Highlighted
New Neighbor

exchanged mine where i bought it, the audio works good now

Highlighted
New Neighbor

i recently exchanged mine.  Works good now