Doorbell Pro 2 way audio issue

Hi, thank you also for your reply!

What I do not understand at your post: You wrote

“If you watch this call from the Ring site or server it is crystal clear. If you watch it from any Samsung phone I have (S10+ and Note 9) it is not usable.”

As far as I investigated the issue, it has nothing to do where you “watch” the video, the bad audio is generated at the recording. So it depends on how the device is configured (event timeline on or off) with which you answer the ring-call!

It has nothing to do with how you “watch” the recording afterwards. What you wrote can be missleading to some extent:

What do you mean with “ring site or server”? Do you mean to watch a recording? Because this is NOT the issue we are talking about… Or do you mean to watch the live-stream from the ring? There you do have no issue with “watching” as well, the problem is the audio recording on the mobile used, and has nothing to do with how you watch the recording afterwards…

Maybe you have an additional problem with watching the recordings, depending on the device used… But the problem we are talking is the different audio recording quality when timeline feature is turned on or off an samsung devices!

Best regards, Markus