Doorbell Battery Stuck at 19%

Hello. I have a Ring Video Doorbell and, despite charging it fully, when I put it back into the unit, it says the battery is at 19%. It has now been at 19% over a month now.

Any way to correct this readout?

Hi @NotASpy. The battery level should be reported properly after it is fully charged. I’d suggest you uninstall the Ring App, restart your phone to clear the cache, and reinstall the Ring App. If the battery level is still not reported correctly, try resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, the Ring App will take you through a new setup of the Doorbell under Set Up a Device.

This should resolve the concern, but if it doesn’t, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They will be able to look more closely at this. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: