Doorbell 3 no audio

I am not receiving audio in live or recorded view. If i remove the battery it sorks fine for approximately 2 days then audio dissappears again. I hve noticed a llt lf people have had the same problems. Could some advise what i need to do to rectify this issue. My rssi is -49. Thanks

@kegit If you’re not receiving any audio on your Doorbell, you may want to try performing a reset and a new setup of the Doorbell as this troubleshooting step will typically clear up audio or video concerns. To reset your Doorbell, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, you’ll walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

Should the lack of audio persist after trying those steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I have now done a hard reset twice. And after four days of working OK the sound stops
again after 2 seconds. I also purchased a chime pro plus to yry to stop this problem. But it hasn’t so that was £49 wasted. Any one else had this problem solved yet.

I’ve had my Ring Doorbell 3 Plus for three weeks and today I experienced the “no audio” issue for the first time (i.e. the person could hear me but I couldn’t hear him on my iPhone). Rather than do a reset I removed the battery for five minutes. That fixed it…for now. I’ll be keeping track of this.

2 Likes