Doorbell 2 not picking up motion

I am having a similar problem with the Doorbell Pro.

When we first set up the motion zones, we had it set to People Only and it picked us up backing of garage, but not pulling into driveway.

We had constant alerts just from car headlights at night. We tried various combinations of People Only, All Motion, redrawing the motion zones, etc., even set two different zones for driveway and the front door area, all to no avail. It either picks up every passing car, or nothing unless someone actually rings the bell.

We also have a Floodlight Cam for the back of our house. It is set to People Only, yet picks up the cat walking within the zone and this morning picked up the deer passing through. Yet, just now when I left the house, the Doorbell Pro did not pick me up backing out of the driveway or pulling in (it’s currently set to People Only because last night it went off more than 20 times in about 2 hours just from headlights or something else I couldn’t see).

This is not useful to us as is. I simply can’t imagine that our set up or environment is so different from everyone else. I’m very disappointed and am very close to asking for a refund and returning this device. What is the solution?