Did not receive security screw tool

How do I get a security screw tool? My new doorbell did not come with one. It only had a drill bit.

Hey @KimD. If you got the traditional Ring Security Screwdriver, one side will be the traditional Phillips Head, but you will need to take out the metal and flip it around to get the Security Screw side. Once you flip it around, it should work! In the event this is not the case, you can get spare parts from Ring.com under accessories. Let me know if this helps steer you in the right direction! :slight_smile:

I did not get the Phillips screw, only a drill bit that you use to make holes.

@KimD What Doorbell do you have? Where are you located? I can get you that link to order the spare parts. In addition, you can contact our support team for them to get the replacement order made as well. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.