Device flashes blue, then white, turns off and starts this cycle again.

I just bought an old house and it came with two ring doorbell cameras. While one is working as expected, the other one is giving me some trouble.

I was able to go through the setup process, and I can see the device in my phone app. The health status says it’s all fine, good battery and wifi connection. But no events are raised from it, motion or doorbell.

Furthermore, the lights keep flashing blue for a couple of seconds, then they start flashing white for some more time, then they finally turn off. After a while it starts flashing blue again and cycle keeps repeating forever.

I tried resetting it multiple times through the orange button to no avail.

Any ideas on what else should I try?
Thanks in advance.

I am having the same issue. I can see the device health, but it will not show live view any more. I have reset a few times and now it has been blinking white, then blue for a few days

Hey neighbors! Thank you for detailing your experience with your device and what you have done to try to address this. At this time, if your device is not functioning as it should with recording motion and ding events, or even allowing you to access the Live View, despite it being online in the app, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.