cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked glass

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Cracked glass

@chelsea_ring thanks for this. Unfortunately call didn't go well as I had network issues. I am trying again tomorrow. If not I will return to Costco.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Cracked glass

I have the same issue, after spending over an hour on the phone i was told they can do nothing. I have bought the original ring doorbell (which worked great) and then upsold on the ring doorbell pro right when it first came out. I have also purchased a security cam and two other rindg doorbells for gifts and fundraisers. I was shocked to hear there is absolutley nothing they can do except sell me another doorbell Pro at a 35% discount. This is absolutly a poor component design and can easily be fixed with better glass/plastic and refurbished and resold, but that was not even offered. i am shocked RING does not stand behind their products. The spanish speaking attendant was polite but extremly hard to understand and only tried to upsell me on services that had nothing to do with the issue i was having. I cannot be more dissatisfied and will make sure to write as many reviews as i can on the Pro. I am not sure why I would buy it again anyway just for the same exact thing to happen. 

David M Haubert