Contest: Anyone Home?

Hello neighbors!

Fall is here and we couldn’t be more excited! To celebrate Pumpkin Spice Lattes and getting in the Halloween spirit, we’re announcing a Halloween themed Community contest. Your Ring devices help monitor your home during one of its busiest nights, making sure no ‘tricks’ happen. This year, we’ve released special edition Halloween Ring Video Doorbell 2 faceplates and are thrilled to announceThe Addam’s Family Chime and App* tone to get the whole family in the spooky spirit! Enter our “Anyone Home?” caption contest for your chance to win the Video Doorbell 2 Halloween Faceplate, Ring Chime and Ring Solar Security sign, so ghouls know your home is secure.

Follow these steps to join in the fun:

• Watch the video, below.
  • Click “Reply” in the bottom corner of this post.
  • Post a witty caption that matches the theme of the video.

Official contest rules can be found here.

The contest closes at the end of the day on October 18, we will then pick a winner at random. Feel free to ‘kudo’ your favorite witty caption.

Hi I’m Chad, your new neighbor. I’d thought I’d stop in and greet you properly.

Don’t be a Chad!

Nope! Nope! Nope!

1 Like

That clown and his machete look like they want to go straight for the juggler.

• baraboom!

“Bozo here, for Cutco! Do you have a few minutes to talk about this revolutinary new machete? It slices, it dices, it even makes julienne fries!”

Neighbour spooky, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Neighbour spooky!

Hello Krusty here just stopped by to clean out your pipes.

Trick for you treat for me…

Mwuahhahahahahaha

Tag… ‘Your IT’

1 Like

Can I borrow your knife sharpener ? My machete got a little dull last time I used it.

Hello

Is any one home i gotta shart bad

Oh Hello Is Freddy home Can he come out to play !!! hahahaahaha

Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord & Savior Machete?

(Are the Ring Cloud servers set up to handle the increased load of uploaded videos on Halloween? I’d imagine Halloween is like the Black Friday for Ring.)

I’m here to carve your pumpkins!

Brains … brains … BRAAAIIIINNNNSSSS!

Thank you neighbors for participating in our Halloween caption contest! The contest is officially closed. @zegolf , congratulations! You are our winner for our “Anyone Home?” contest. Will you please email us at community@ring.com?

Be on the lookout for our November contest :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks!

Re: Contest: Anyone Home?