Constant blue light blinking

Thanks Marley, the blue blinking light is only a half circle going up, so wifi I think. Unusual because it worked perfectly for two months until it just went offline for two days, health check said signal strength and power were fine. I’m wondering given everything said in these forums that it may have been in the middle of an update when there was a wifi issue, as my spotlight camera at exactly the same time seemed to fail and started emitting a a strange noise for a while that was only fixed by pressing reset button on top of it. Its now working fine by the way and its further away from the wifi.

I have tried the : push side button on the video doorbell pro for 30 seconds : then do the setup procedure: about 10 times and it does not help. I note in some reddit forums there is a micro USB somewhere in the unit. Is there any way of using that to reset it? Or is there any other suggestions to resolve this.

It is only two months old.

Also: when I ring Ring support they DEMAND I send them a picture of the power plug it is plugged into and the transformer before they will help. I had this professionally installed at great expense and the power plug and transformer is in my roof, so I can’t get a picture unless I risk my life tramping through the roof which I have never done.

1 Like