cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant blue light blinking

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Constant blue light blinking

Sounds like you need to replace your doorbell. Not Ring, but the actual doorbell its connected to. That's what fixed mine. Good luck!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

“The installer has said in the last two years he has never had a problem with the non pro doorbells (Video doorbell and doorbell 2) and he installs two a week.”

An electrician has no electrical issues with battery-based doorbells? Color me unsurprised.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

After we installed a replacement from Ring, there wasn't a problem anymore. I believe they had sent us a second one when the first they sent still wasn't working.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yup mine too! Ring sucks and I will never purchase another ring device ever again.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I also had this same issue. I referenced this thread and after a few test to make sure it would not go into setup mode they issued a replacement!! My customer service experience was excellent...
Highlighted
New Neighbor

We purchased a refurbished Ring Pro to replace our dead Two year old Pro. The Refurb wouldn’t go into setup. Ring replaced it and the second was pretty stubborn as well. We let it charge for 1/2 hour and it finally went into setup for us.

Be sure to let it charge on the system for at least an hour before you go around with support. They don’t seem to know this.