Compatible Door Chimes for Ring 2

I have just ordered the Ring 2nd gen and I planned to wire it into my existing Deta C3504 door chime. I checked the spec and it ticked all required boxes. Since then I discovered it’s on the incompatible list which is annoying.
I decided to check the compatible list and order a new chime, however most on the list aren’t available in the UK.
Can anyone post a UK Amazon link to a unit that will work? TIA

Hi @Fearny. After taking a look into thelist of compatible chimes for the UK on the Ring Video Doorbell 2, I found a lot of options that you could pick from. I would love to still get you those links and do more research to help you narrow it down, but could you let me know if you have a brand preferences or preferences on digital vs. mechanical? I also recommend looking up top rated internal chime boxes for the UK on Amazon to see if you can find one that is top rated and also listed on the compatibility list. Let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for the reply.
I’m not bothered on make or type as long as it has a built in transformer.
I just want to do a straight swap for the one I have. All the ones I looked at require a separate transformer. I found the Byron 776 but for some reason the minimum order quantity is 3?!?!

@Fearny Yes, I did see that Amazon listing of the Byron 776, but the minimum was a quantity of 3, so weird! After some more digging and research, I saw this listing: Greenbrook DHT01A-C Door Chime, Transformer & Push Kit. This is is in the compatible list, so let me know what you think of it! It is indeed harder to find one that has the transformer built in, so feel free to do some more research with the other chimes listed as compatible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well spotted! I didn’t see that one.
Not much choice though is there. ?
Finally managed to find a Byron 776 from a localish hardware store.
Ring 2 is in place and working so will collect it tomorrow and give it a go.
Thanks for your help and time. ???

1 Like