Cannot erase more than 100 videos at a time with the new web interface

Since the interface changed in the web site to maintain doorbell videos, if I do a ‘select all’ and delete when there are more than 99 videos I get an error about something went wrong and it won’t delete them. I have to select smaller numbers one by one and delete them until the total is below 99. Then I can do a select all and delete them in one action.

Hi @Fandango3. That is the intended behavior when deleting videos, as they will automatically be deleted after the video retention period of 60 days is up. Since we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created aFeature Request board. Feel free to add this suggestion for deleting 100 or more past events at a time, and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Since July 2000 the number of deleted videos has been reduced from 100 to 70 to 50, and now it is at 46! This is an annoyance for those of us who only want to keep the “Favorites” for quick access … can we get the number back up to the original 100? Or better yet, give us the option to limit it or NOT limit it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.