Can't select "Snapshot capture every 5 minutes" even Ring is wired

Hey neighbors! I wanted to chime in again and provide an update into this thread. At this time our team is still looking into this bug in the app and working on a resolution for this. I apologize for the wait on this and appreciate your patience in the meantime. Rest assured that our team is still investigating and working to resolve it as soon as possible. I recommend ensuring you have done all of the recommended troubleshooting provided in this thread, as well as this post here, as this is boiled down to the app not recognizing the solar panel is registered and plugged in, thus allowing the 5 minute option to appear.

If you have verified your solar panel is registered during the day and providing the trickle charge, but do not have the 5 minute option available to pick from, I recommend reaching out to our support team to follow up and document your account accordingly for this concern. We will make sure to update this thread once this issue has been resolved as well.

For now, I have accepted this response as a solution. While we are aware of this concern and as the team continues to investigate, this is a helpful way for other neighbors that come into this thread to try these recommended troubleshooting steps. If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please feel free to follow up with our support team directly on this at one of the numbers available here. We appreciate your patience and will continue to update this thread with more information. Thank you.