Can't reset WiFi for doorbell using reset button

I changed my WiFi and need to reset my doorbell. I can’t access the reset button on the back (first generation Ring Video Doorbell) because of how it’s mounted to the door frame. Is there another way to reset the WiFi for the doorbell? Should I remove the device and reinstall it?

Hey @Kyle777. The reset button is also the setup button, so even if you were to remove the device and re-add it, you will need to press this button to put it into setup mode. I recommend getting the security screwdriver that came with the Doorbell to get the screws out to dismount it from the wall to hit this button. If you need additional spare parts, you can get some from this link here, or by contacting support. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

After holding my orange reset button, the device still does not work.

im having same problem all day ring has not worked so im doing a reset but it will not connect

Hey neighbors. After pressing and holding the setup button for a reset, you will need to reconnect your Doorbell to wifi. To learn how to reconnect your device, follow the steps in this Help Center article here. I hope this helps!