Button no longer works

The button on my ring pro no longer works. It’s not pushing on anything and you can feel the empty space behind the rubber button. I don’t know if this was damaged by someone but it no longer works.

This is what I’ve tried:

Factory reset

Re-installed old doorbell button - interior chime works perfectly

Installed ring approved transformer

Current condition:

Motion alerts work via smart phone, smart TV, and pc app.

Records motion

Will transmit to a connected ring chime (motion only, not button depress)

solid blue ring

Hi @Ray ! That is so odd… thank you so much for providing the steps you have already taken! It definitely sounds like the device is still working as it should, but the button is not. Have scratches or damage to the outside of the button?

No, there isn’t any visible damage to the outside of the ring pro.

Hey @Ray. Chiming in for Jennifer! You will need to reach out to our support team for further assistance here to see if they can address this, and if not, replace the device if you’re within warranty. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

@Chelsea_Ring wrote:

Hey @Ray. Chiming in for Jennifer! You will need to reach out to our support team for further assistance here to see if they can address this, and if not, replace the device if you’re within warranty. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I don’t mind contacting support again. At this point, I’m pretty sure it needs to be replaced. It’s just a matter when ring admits it. I’ve been dealing with this for nearly 4 weeks. I’ve done all I can and I’ve done everything support has asked and even suggestions by the community. The device is less than 4 months old. From what I’ve seen in the community and on a Facebook group, the ring door bells seem to be plagued with issues.

I will contact support once again.