Bricked ring pro

For whatever reason, my ring doorbell pro stopped connecting to our WiFi. I tried everything, hard reset, powering on/off router, taking doorbell off hardwires and re-installing. I deleted the doorbell from the app, and I’m trying to install again from scratch. I believe it is bricked based on internet searches. The doorbell has power, it rings the mechanical bell when pushed, but the doorbell will not go into install mode. It doesn’t matter what I do, the light stays solid white. Has anyone fixed this problem, or do I need ring to send me a new one. Please help

1 Like

Hi @Kmoylan. Since you have exhausted the troubleshooting you can do on your end, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what our support team is able to do for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem but I’m based in Ireland. Who should I call?

Hi there, @u01nk5! If you visit our Contact Page, and scroll down some ways, you should see Ireland as an option for contact information. Just in case, that number is * [00 800 87 00 97 81](tel:00 800 87 00 97 81). I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having the exact same problem after a power outage, what did u do? Prior to this incident it has always worked perfectly. Nothing changed except a power outage