Beware - Ring Video Doorbell Issues - re: Snapshot Capture and firmware issues

I just replaced two Ring Video Doorbell 2’s with two Ring Video Doorbell Pro’s a little over a week ago. The main reason for the switch was the motion zones on the Pro’s. I’m very much enjoying that I’m not getting false motion alerts every time a car goes down the street. Very nice upgrade except that one of my new Doorbell Pro’s is stuck not updating with the same plagued firmware that everyone else is reporting an issue with (1.16.00272). I’ve been in touch with Ring multiple times and have been told they’ll fix it when they can and that I’ll be notified via email when it’s done. I’ve tried to call back to escalate since others have said their’s have been updated and I’m just told my ticket is already escalated and that my device mac address is tagged with all the others that have the same issue. Since this issue sounds like it has been around for a while, why isn’t it resolved yet? Very confusing and frustrating. Biggest thing I miss is the snapshots since I had them working on both of my RVD2’s prior to replacing them. Anyone else have any new interactions with support to share on this issue?