Battery issue .

Hi, I installed my Ring Doorbell 2 about 8 weeks ago, it required charging last week which I did but it only lasted 2 days so I charged it again and it’s only lasted 2 days a second time. Please advise me on what to do to rectify.
Thanks,
Dave

Hey @Banzeta. When you charge the battery, do you leave it charged for about 8 hours, or until it’s just a green light and not a green and amber light? If it’s green and fully charged, and only lasting two days, you may have too many events. What does your event history look like?

I charged it overnight so definitely at least 8 hours (charging light green with no amber). I’ve deleted all events on app and it still only lasts 3 days. Its first charge on installation lasted about 8 weeks. Now having to charge it 2-3 times a week so maybe time for a refund.

@Banzeta Okay, awesome! Thank you for confirming that for me. If you are at the point where you are charging your battery that often though, it would be best to reach out to our support team here. They can take a look and verify this with your battery levels, do any other troubleshooting possible and work out the best option with you and for you going forward!